After years of stalling, I’ve re-made the entire game from scratch, and it’s a lot better than the previous versions. Here’s the key features you’ll probably like:
- Working multiplayer: The networking code has been completely re-written using much more reliable technology, and yes — you can actually play competitive games with your friends now!
- Maps: All of them are new. No more boring and empty maps!
- Animations: Yes! I learned to make animations! Now there are actually different types of weapons like bolt-action snipers, pump-action shotguns, and the three-round burst M16A4.
- Better AI: Bots now path find towards enemies and responds to sounds! Be careful — they may be much harder to beat.
- New game modes: Besides team deathmatch, there are now free for all and survival modes. Team up with your friends and beat the juggernauts when you find them in survival mode!
- Class customization: Set up your classes before the game starts and change your gear mid game!
- Cosmetics: Your weapons can look cool now! There are numerous weapon skins you can get including camouflage and many other patterns.
This is the unique part of this game: you can load up offline matches with bots anytime you want. A big part of what inspired this game was Ravenfield, and this is in some ways the mobile version of that single player experience.
Old versions of the game are not on any stores, but the source code can be found on Github in the Development page.